Book Your TV Wall Mounting Engineer

Without an expert Smart, LCD or Plasma TV installation, you may not be maximising the viewing potential and also have problems with your installation!

Whether you are looking to have your new digital Smart, LCD or Plasma Television installed, or removed should you be moving home, an Aerial & Satellite engineer can help. With years of experience of home digital systems, we can assist in maximising your home viewing experience, and even provide additional services such as the installation of a Freeview compatible aerial to compliment your televisions digital capability…… or even a HIGH DEFINITION system from Freesat or Sky to take advantage of the latest in home entertainment technology!

A TYPICAL TV WALL MOUNTING INSTALLATION FROM AERIAL & SATELLITE SERVICE INCLUDES:

  • The Wall Mounting Of Your Smart, LCD or Plasma Television
  • The Supply of Flush, Tilt & Swing Mount Brackets If Required
  • Smart TV, LCD / Plasma Television Setup & Tuning
  • The Setup & Tuning Of Up to 3 Components (Such as Sky, Freesat, Freeview, DVD)
  • Surface Routing of Cables To Designated Components
  • 1 Year Parts & Labour Guarantee As Standard

CALL 0800 0132341 TO ARRANGE A VISIT!

I found comfort on Reddit after my dad died. Others are doing the same.

I found comfort on Reddit after my dad died. Others are doing the same.

My dad died on a September afternoon, while I was going through the motions of another boring lunch shift as the maître d' at a bougie hotel restaurant in the Financial District of New York City. It was the kind of place where most of the customers were rich, white Wall Street dudes who liked to remind you of how small you were, hurling insults about your life trajectory when you couldn't get them a table. I tolerated that shit for almost three years.

Every day, I stood at the front podium in a cheap suit, leaning occasionally (which wasn't allowed) and checking my phone when my manager wasn’t looking. Mostly, I fantasized about quitting and going home. On that particular day, I remember wanting to get home so badly I didn’t even change out of my work clothes at the end of my shift. I just walked out and hurried to my train. Read more...

More about Reddit, Community, Social Good, Mental Health, and Grief

from Mashable https://ift.tt/2xin8V4
via TV Bracket Installers York

Comments

Popular Posts